Doing what is necessary

Occasionally we get a really difficult one.

This one was brought in with no spark.

Found a manual on the kohler website that showed how to separate the engine from the mower electrically so I did that.


Then I tested the mower part with a multimeter and sure enough, the lines feeding the white kill wire on the engine were shorted to ground.

But I couldn’t get access to what appears to be the reverse switch, so off with the deck.

Since it took most of the day to get it to this part, plus a lot of research trying to find manuals on the mower, I will eventually have to start charging by the hour, but for now, this mower will cost $80.00 plus parts and tax.

Took most of the day because I can’t see the model number.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *